No Cost Estate Planning Seminar
DO YOU NEED AN ESTATE PLAN THAT KEEPS YOUR FAMILY OUT OF COURT AND CONFLICT?
If you are one of the 69% of people who don’t even have a will, then you are and someone’s going to get caught without a chair, which means conflict and Court for the people you love!
Or maybe you do have a will, but you don’t know that a will alone is simply not enough to make sure your family will stay out of court and conflict if you become incapacitated or when you die
In this educational, informative, empowering class, local attorney Syed
Ali Saeed will guide you to make sure you know what you need to have
a plan that will work when your family needs it most. If you have kids,
you will learn how to ensure they are taken care of by the people you
want, in the way you want, no matter what. Ali will guide you to take
charge and ensure you have done the right thing by your family
During this no-charge workshop, you will discover:
- What will happen to your assets after you or your spouse pass away
- The differences between Trusts and Wills
- The best way to title assets to ensure that your family doesn’t get stuck in court if you become incapacitated, or when you die.
- How to ensure that the assets you leave for your children and loved ones are
protected from creditors, divorce and even bankruptcy.
- How to protect your assets you leave for your children if your spouse gets remarried after your passing.
- How to setup a plan that is Sharia Complaint
Only 30 Spots Available!
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saeed & Little, LLP
8777 Purdue Road
3rd Floor Conference Room
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
(Click for Directions)
How to Register:
- Call (317) 349-7465